* Only Breeder Members of RFCI may submit an Available Kittens/Adult ad.
* To submit information use the Available kittens/adult submit form
* RFCI only allows kitten/cat ads of blue-eyed point kittens/cats that match the standards of CFA, TICA, and ACFA
* ONLY LITTER ANNOUNCEMENTS for multiple kittens from same litter
* INDIVIDUAL KITTEN ADS WILL BE ACCEPTED… ONE KITTEN PER LITTER.
* Kitten listings are not done on a daily basis but published when there have been other submissions. Please be patient once your submission has been sent in and allow time for listings to take place. Only registered blue-eyed pointed Ragdolls may be listed.
* One ad/picture per litter or kitten every 30 days will be allowed. Kitten listings will be removed after 30 days.
For correction/deletions to this list, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: RFCI breeder members do sign a Code of Conduct to qualify for membership. However, we make no representations or warranties with respect to the breeding or business practices of any of the persons included on the RFCI website. Please check out breeders before you buy.
Additional Notes: We have seal bicolor, blue mitted, blue lynx mitted and blue lynx bicolor girls available.
Name: Michelle Nebinger
Address: Middletown, PA, United States
Cattery Name: LuvEZ
Website address: www.luvezragdolls.com
Sire: Palacedolls Blues Traveler of LuvEZ
Dam: LuvEZ Zazzle Dazzle
Additional Notes:Seal lynx bicolor male and Blue Lynx bicolor female, very very outgoing goofy and affectionate. UTD vaccines and wormings, health checked, altered and from Feline leukemia/Aids and DNA HCM negative lines. Please contact for more information and pictures.
Name: Diane Pothier
Address: Melrose, MA, United States
Cattery Name: Lords N Ladies Ragdolls
Website address: www.lordsnladiesragdolls.com
Sire: Originalragdolz Bosco Bear
Dam: Radiantrags Marmalade
Additional Notes: 3 Flame Lynx Colorpoint Males – neutered, 2 vaccines, vet checked, wormed, health guarantee, raised on all natural food and litter, Mom and Dad DNA tested for hereditary diseases