* Only Breeder Members of RFCI may submit an Available Kittens/Adult ad.
* RFCI only allows kitten/cat ads of blue-eyed point kittens/cats that match the standards of CFA, TICA, and ACFA
* ONLY LITTER ANNOUNCEMENTS for multiple kittens from same litter
* INDIVIDUAL KITTEN ADS WILL BE ACCEPTED... ONE KITTEN PER LITTER.
* Kitten listings are not done on a daily basis but published when there have been other submissions. Please be patient once your submission has been sent in and allow time for listings to take place. Only registered blue-eyed pointed Ragdolls may be listed.
* One ad/picture per litter or kitten every 30 days will be allowed. Kitten listings will be removed after 30 days.
For correction/deletions to this list, send email to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: RFCI breeder members do sign a Code of Conduct to qualify for membership. However, we make no representations or warranties with respect to the breeding or business practices of any of the persons included on the RFCI website. Please check out breeders.
Contact: Christie Lyons
Location: Cincinnati area / Northern KY
Notes: We have two beautiful kittens available. Please contact us and check our website.
What_we_have: male kitten
Sire: Loco Choco de La Rosdollane
Dam: CH Jinxie Lady de La Rosdollane
Contact: Véro Mezot
Location: Aix en Provence, France
Notes: top show quality chocolate lynx bicolore male kitten 7 month old
and almost ready to mate, fantastic eye colour, strong boning, dense non
matting fur, perfect markings, vaccined and ready to go, for breeding
Date_of_Birth: March 27, 2017
Sire: Capecodcats Baby Boomer
Dam: Greerdans Honey Bubu of Capecod
Contact: Leoma DeMartino
Location: Orleans, Mass. (Cape Cod)
Website: Under construction
Date_Ad_Placed: June 14, 2017
Notes: The perfect gift to celebrate graduation or the end of school...a
kitten from a litter born March 27. We have two adorable kittens.
(Aren't all Ragdoll kittens adorable?) We have: 2 females...1 blue mitted and 1 seal bicolor. We neuter all
pet kittens before they leave home. They will be ready to go to their
forever homes mid June. Come visit. We will be glad to show them off.